Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Colorless, Transparent||Mixing Ratio:||1:1|
|Viscosity:||500 (adjustable)||Surface Drying Time(h):||4|
|Curing Time (h):||25℃/24h, Or 90℃/1.2h||Breakdown Voltage(kV/mm):||11|
|Thixotropic Index(0.1mm):||381||Operating Temperature (℃):||-40℃-200℃|
Excellent Electric Insulation and Sealing Liquid Silicone Gel for Semi Conductor and IGBT
LEED-INK silica gel EG-N050T is delivered as two component low viscous liquids, which once mixed and cured,transforms into a transparent coloured,solid, elastic,self rebound and resistant material. Polymerisation occurs without formation of heat.
The cured gel is used to isolate moisture and other noxious pollutant from contacting the circuit board, also used as dielectric of high voltage. The other usage is stress relief for protecting circuit and components from high temperature and mechanical stress
The silica gel is widely used inapplications which requires well protect against moisture,dust, and have excellent insulating property for electronic components.It could be used for Internal coating material in transistor and intergrated circuit,trasparent power pouring material and plastic adhesive in optical device.
1:1 addition type
Superior elasticity for stress relief
Quite low oil penetration after cured, good anti-poisoning
Good dielectric in high temperature, protect from high voltage
Excellent age resistance and weather resistance
Excellent waterproof, corrosion prevention, moisture proof and chemical media resistance
|Colorless, transparent||Colorless, transparent||Colorless, transparent|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||0.2|
|Surface Drying Time(h)||4|
|Curing Time (h)||25℃/24h, or 90℃/1.2h|
|Volume Resistance (Ω·cm)||1×1014|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-40℃-200℃|
1) Component A and component B should use special tools separately. Do not use the tools in mixture.
2) Separately stir component A and component B fully and evenly before using.
3) Mix according to A:B=1:1, and stir it over 15min to ensure the mixing uniformity of component A and B.
4) After mixing, deaerate the paste in vacuum equipment with 10min before potting. To ensure the potting quality, it is recommended to deaerate again after potting.
5) Please finish 3) and 4) within operating time(1-2h).
6) Curing could be done by 90℃/1.2h, or 24h in room temperature.
The general package is 1KG/Plastic jar, 5KGS/Plastic bucket, and 25KGS/Plastic bucket.
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience linked to the development, production and use of thermal conductive materials for a great variety of applications.
2. R&D Team takes over 20% of company employees, which enables professional R&D team technical service.
3. Customiszed production for different paste electrical properties requirements.
4. Strict QC, High quality control.
5. Small MOQ 50KG can be accepted.
6. Fast & prompt delivery (Within 7 days )
7. OEM/ODM Available.
Q1: What is the main application about it?
A: Encapsulating and protecting the power module, or other electronic components.
Q2: Are you trade company or manufacturer?
A: We are China professional manufacturer of customizing various thermal interface materials such as silicone thermal conductive compound, silicone potting materials, liquid silica gel for more than15 years experience in this line.
Q3: Can i get sample?
A: Yes,we are honored to provide you sample. 1~2PCS and 50~100ML/PCS ,Free sample and Customer bear the freight.
Q4: What payment term is available?
A: We can accept Paypal, TT, Western Union.
Q5: What's the lead time?
A: 1~3days for sample ,5~7workdays for mass order.
Q6: What should I do if the product has some mistake during the using process?
A: We have perfect after-sales service with experienced technical team. Any questions, you can contact with us directly, technical members can help solve the problem.