Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ag Content(%):||55-65||Application:||Terminal Electrodes Of Passive Components|
|Curing Temperature(℃):||600-650||Fineness (μm):||≤10|
|Sheet Resistance(mΩ/sq):||≤10||Delivery Time:||Within 7 Days Afer Payment Confirmed|
|Shelf Life:||6 Months|
Ag Conductive Thermal Conductive Paste for for Terminal Electrodes of Passive Components
LEED-INK electro-conductive pastes are sintered to suit specific processes, and are used for terminal electrodes of passive components for surface mounting, such as resistors, MLCCs and inductors.
It has features of wide Ag content optional range that could provide customized cost-effective solution for customers application. It is Bi-free product and up to RoHS regulation.
Fully stir the paste, deaerate it by deaerator or roll it over 16 hours by slow roll machine.
Drying Temperature: 120-150℃
Drying Time: 10-20min
Peak Temperature: 600-650℃, keep 10min;
Total curing time: 80-120min
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience linked to the development, production and use of special pastes based on precious metals, such as silver, palladium for a great variety of applications.
2. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure every products meet customers
real production requirement.
3. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate service.
4. Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.
1. How long have your company run on electronic paste?
A: Over 15 years focusing on electronic paste field, 5 years exporting experience.
2. What’s your MOQ?
A:Mostly our MOQ is 1kg,while sometimes we accept less quantity like 200g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
3. After an order is placed, when to delivery?
A: It depends on whether the products you buy has inventory. If we have inventory, generally we can arrange shipment after receipt of payment 2 to 3 days. If not, it will be decided by the time of the factory production and normally within 3-7 days.
4. Can I get a sample?
A: Yes, sample is available. If noble metal such as Ag, Pd included, and the material cost is already high, we do not offer free samples.
5. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
A: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, and L/C.
6. How about the packing?
A: Usually we provide the packing as 6kg /carton. If you have special packing requirement, pls contact with us for details.