Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Substrate:||ITO Glass/Film, PET||Drying:||Film:130℃,30 Min; Glass:145℃,45 Min|
|Sheet Resistance:||≤40 MΩ/sq||Etching Line Width:||≥30μm|
|Reliability:||85℃, 85%RH, 240h,OK||Application:||Resistive / Capacitive Touch Screen|
Touch Panel Laser Etching Screen Printing Silver Paste for Capacitive Touch Screen
LEED-INK has developed advanced conductive silver paste products to offer the solutions for the printed electronics market. our conductive silver pastes provide low resistance with thin film thickness based upon our core technologies, dispersing technology, printing technology and curing technology along with new development of high conductive materials. Our conductive silver pastes provide low resistance with thin film thickness based upon our core technologies, dispersing technology, printing technology and curing technology along with new development of high conductive materials.
CPX is a touch screen silver paste which developed for laser etching process and can achieve the perfect matching with market mainstream ITO Glass, ITO Film, PET, and etc.
The suitable printing parameter of the paste is as below:
Screen Mesh: 400-420 stainless steel mesh or 350-400 polyester mesh
Solvent: DBE; acetone; screen washing agent
Mask Thickness: 10-15μm
Angle of the scraper: 70-80 degrees
Speed of the scraper: 3-6m/min
Scraper Pressure: 0.5-1kg/cm2
The pastes are supplied at a standard printing viscosity. However, viscosity variations to suit customers’ own specifications can also be supplied.
Laser Etching Silver Paste CPX
Etching Line Width
|Sheet Resistance||≤40 mΩ/sq|
|Substrate||ITO Glass/Film, PET|
|Reliability||85℃, 85%RH, 240h,OK|
|Storage||6 months (0-10℃)|
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience linked to the development, production and use of special pastes based on precious metals, such as silver, palladium for a great variety of applications.
2. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with professional electronic paste research background.
3. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure every products meet customers
real production requirement.
4. Regularly train the first-line operators for the paste products knowledge and the operation skills.
5. Customiszed production for different paste electrical properties requirements.