Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ag Content:||58-82%||Drying:||150-180℃/ 3 Min|
|Firing:||600-650℃/ 3 Min||Fired Thickness(μm):||12-15|
Excellent Acid Conductive Silver Paste For Automotive Windshield Heating
Silver pastes are screen-printed on glass or black varnish then fired a second time in glass kiln. It is with features of standard conductivity silver pastes, low-emission silver pastes (with black pigment), high conductivity silver pastes for printing thin lines
Every series of these silver-based inks is created by mixing two components, respectively with high and low silver content, which make it possible to obtain specific silver contents and resistivity values according to the resistance required for the circuit.
The last generation of unleaded silver pastes show stunning baking and adhesion characteristics, in addition to high performances in mechanical and chemical resistance.
DT557X series silver paste is mainly applied on automotive electrically heated glass for defroster and/or defogger purposes. It forms the pattern on the automobile glass through the silk screen printing process. After drying and heating process, the metal silver conductive wire is formed on the automobile glass. When the power is electrified, the heat can be generated and the frost on the glass can be removed.
|Ag Content (%)||78-82||73-77||68-72||58-62|
|Leveling Time||At room temperature, 2-3min|
|Drift of Resistance after Reliability Test (%)||＜10|
|Shelf Life||Six Months from Date of Shipment|
1. Strong adhesion, good welding strength
DT557X series is with excellent adhesion. The silver paste exhibit a minimum degree of silver migration stain into the glass, after being fired.
2. Wide firing temperature range
The firing temperature range is wide as 600-650℃ and it could meet most production process requirement.
3. Good Acid Resistance
Put the sample soaked in 0.1N sulfuric acid solution(at room temperature) for at least 2 hours, remove the silver layer with adhesive tape and no Ag transfer, and the resistance drift is less than or equal to 8%.
4. Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-sulfide properties
Put the sample soaked in 400g ethanol plus 1g sulfur powder(elemental sulfur) solution for over 2 hours, the surface shall no significant change(yellow or black).
Why Choose Us?
1. Introduce the product to the customer in detail,answer the question raised by customer carefully.
2. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies in different countries.
3. Customiszed production for different paste electrical properties requirements.
4. We have a deep know-how and a strengthened experience linked to the development, production and use of special pastes based on precious metals, such as silver, palladium for a great variety of applications.