Payment & Shipping Terms:
|The Rheological Index （1rpm/10rpm）:||5.0-7.0||Solderability:||Excellent|
|Shelf Life:||Six Months|
Low Contact Resistance Front Contact Silver Solar Cell Paste in Crystalline Solar Cell
LEED-INK front side pastes are formulated with highly conductive silver powders and have excellent printing properties, leading to higher yields with reduced silver consumption.
Our photovoltaic paste technology is designed to provide the optimum performance of a solar cell to reduce the cost per Watt.
|Solid Content (%)||87-92|
(Brookfield HBT, 25℃, 10rpm )
The rheological index
|Shelf Life||Six Months from Date of Shipment|
Room temperature: 24±2℃
Environment humidity: 40%-70%
Screen mesh: stainless steel, recommend model 360/16
Deputy busbar diameter: 32-38 micron
Recommended printing speed: 200-280mm/s
Why Choose Us?
1. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure every products meet customers
real production requirement.
2. Customiszed production for different paste electrical properties requirements.
3. 3 steps for inspection(self-inspection, mutual inspection, special inspection) before delivery to guarantee the product quality.
4. To follow orders and arrange shipping in time, providing complete documents for Customs clearance according to different export policies in different countries.
5. To inform customers of price trends in the market timely.
6. Regularly train the first-line operators for the paste products knowledge and the operation skills.