Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Viscosity (Pa.S):||270-480||Solid Content (%):||87-92|
|Fineness(μm):||＜10||The Rheological Index （1rpm/10rpm）:||5.0-7.0|
|Solderability:||Excellent||Shelf Life:||Six Months|
Front Contact Silver Metallization Solar Cell Paste in Polycrystalline Silicone Solar Cell
LEED-INK silver paste was developed to provide better yields and higher outputs for solar cell manufacturers. The paste compositions are a series of screen printable front and back side silver conductors for crystalline solar cells. Our compositions are all cadmium-free and tailored solutions for either SiNx or TiOx anti-reflective coatings. Lead-free formulations are also available. All Silver Pastes are co-fireable with commercial back side Ag/Al Pastes.
Room temperature: 24±2℃
Environment humidity: 40%-70%
Screen mesh: stainless steel, recommend model 360/16
Deputy busbar diameter: 32-38 micron
Recommended printing speed: 200-280mm/s
|Solid Content (%)||87-92|
(Brookfield HBT, 25℃, 10rpm )
The rheological index
|Shelf Life||Six Months from Date of Shipment|
Why Choose Us?
1. We has over 15 years’ manufacturing experience in electronic paste product and 5 years of exporting experience. Our professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your worries.
2. Passed ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 System.
3. R&D Team takes over 20% of company employees.
4. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with professional electronic paste research background.
5. We own 5 national invention patent and 7 utility model patent.
6. An experienced QC team and advanced QC equipment.