Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Form:||Epoxy-Silver System, One-component||Color:||Silver|
|Appearance:||Micro Thixotropic, Paste||Ag Content:||70-80%|
|Solid Content:||75%～90%||Viscosity:||30±10Pa•s( 10 Rpm, 25°C±0.5°C)|
|Use Method:||Dispensing Or Postage Stamp Gum||Curing:||120°C/60min, 150°C/30min, 170°C/10min|
|Volume Resistivity:||≤2.0×10-4Ω·cm（150°C/30min, Coating Method）||Shearing Resistance:||≥1MPa（Stainless Steel-Stainless Steel）|
Epoxy Conductive Adhesive for Crystal Oscillator
DT1204-D013 is on-component epoxy conductive adhesive which consists of conductive silver powder and epoxy resin, etc. It is an environmental non-toxic element up to European RoHS regulation (2002/95/EC). Unlike soldering, the curing temperature of this product is not high, has the good electrical conductivity, good adhesive, and excellent anti-aging performance, etc. and applicable to the connection between element and electrode on electronic device such as small crystal resonator, crystal oscillator and saw filter etc.
1. Good electrical conductivity
2. Good adhesive
3. Excellent anti-aging performance
crystal resonator, crystal oscillator and saw filter etc.
|Form||Epoxy-Silver System, one-component|
|Appearance||Micro Thixotropic, paste|
|Viscosity||30±10Pa•s( 10 rpm, 25°C±0.5°C)|
|Use method||Dispensing or Postage stamp gum|
|Curing||120°C/60min, 150°C/30min, 170°C/10min|
|Volume Resistivity||≤2.0×10-4Ω·cm(150°C/30min, Coating method)|
|Shearing Resistance||≥1MPa(Stainless Steel-Stainless Steel)|
Notice of Usage and Storage
1. Store temperature need to below zero. Shelf life for this product is 6 months from date of qualification under original seal.
2. In order to avoid affected by moisture after taking out the refrigerator, the product should be placed at room temperature for 1 hour, and open the bottle cap when it is back to room temperature.
3. The product should be fully stirred well before use, and eliminate air bubbles.
4.This product exists as paste material, and the surface is easy to dry due to solvent evaporation. Therefore, after opening, it is suggested that shorten the time of exposure in the air as far as possible. After opening, it is suggested finished the adhesive as soon as possible within 3 days.
5. The adhesive could be diluted by glycol ether or any other organic solvent which can dissolve epoxy resin.
6. If too many curing parts inside the oven at a time, it will easy to cause the oven temperature distribution increases. We should extend the curing time, and determine the best curing conditions through the experiment.