Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mixing Ratio:||1:1||Color:||Red Or Gray|
|Heating Curing Time (h):||100℃/15min||Operating Temperature (℃):||-50℃-250℃|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K):||0.8-2.6|
Silicone Encapsulants EG-F026R | EG-F008G
LEED-INK silicone encapsulant is a two-components room curing silicone thermal conductivity encapsulant. It is designed for long-term protection of precision electronic equipment and components in electronic industry. It is especially suitable for the sealing of electronic circuit boards and components in bad environment(such as moisture, shock and corrosive place, etc.) and the heat dissipation of high power components.
Operable Time (h)
Curing Time (h)
|Heating Curing Time (h)||100℃/15min||100℃/15min|
|Hardness (shore A)||60||42|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-50℃-250℃||-50℃-250℃|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||2.60||0.80|
|Volume Resistance (Ω·cm)||1014||1014|
The silicone encapsulant is applied to the sealing and heat dissipation of the electronic circuit board and components, to achieve insulation, moisture and shock proof.
1) Component A and component B should use special tools separately. Do not use the tools in mixture.
2) Separately stir component A and component B fully and evenly before using.
3) Mix according to A:B=1:1, and stir it over 15min to ensure the mixing uniformity of component A and B.
4) After mixing, deaerate the paste in vacuum equipment with 10min before potting. To ensure the potting quality, it is recommended to deaerate again after potting. If no deaeration, please put the product with 30min in room temperature before heating and curing.
5) Please finish 3) and 4) within operating time(8h).
6) Curing could be done by 80℃/15min, or 24h in room temperature.
During storage and using process, please avoid contact with inorganic substances which includes nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, tin, lead and others. Otherwise the catalyst in the product would be lose efficacy without sulfuration.
Please put the products in dry and cool places. Do not mix component A and component B during storage.
Delivery and Storage
During transportation and storage should protect against the tide and contamination. Containers may be stored in a cool dark, dry and stable environment at room temperature, with their lids tightly sealed. The shelf life of the paste is 12 months. The used material should be collected and sealed up alone. Don’t mix with other untapped material. Pay attention to prevent moisture and impurities infiltration.
The general package is 1KG/Plastic can, 5KGS/Plastic bucket, and 25KGS/Plastic bucket.